If you have ANY kind of online or offline business or service, coffee shop, store, MLM, or webpage that you would like to promote we have come across a new service that should give you phenomenal results and unlimited leads for your business or service.
Chuck tells why this video started off as why he and Donna chose to join the Tranont business opportunity, but it actually explains WHY YOU should JOIN TRANONT! Tranont is Changing The World’s Economy One Household At A Time!
“Tranont develops and provides personal financial management products. These products can assist you in organizing, budgeting and securing your finances. We can equip you with the tools and knowledge you need for your personal financial security.
The founders of Tranont have the desire to share their knowledge of managing finances with others. It was because of that desire that in 2008 they organized Tranont. The company is founded on their values of integrity, trust and sustainability. Their desire to share their knowledge has only been magnified by seeing the lives of others that they have influenced for the better.
At Tranont, we strive to be leaders in our industry. We trust our products and services because we have taken the time to research and develop the best techniques. We have proven our methods and now we are bringing them to you.
We understand that the economy and technology are always changing. This is why we never stop improving. This mindset allows us to provide our customers with the highest quality products and services available.
Tranont is a network marketing company that provides financial services while also allowing for a unique opportunity to gain residual income while getting on top of your finances. Our goal is to help people take charge of their financial future and share it with others.”*
You Need To Know!
- F1: Help
- CTRL+ESC: Open Start menu
- ALT+TAB: Switch between open programs
- ALT+F4: Quit program
- SHIFT+DELETE: Delete item permanently
- Windows Logo+L: Lock the computer (without using CTRL+ALT+DELETE)
- CTRL+C: Copy
- CTRL+X: Cut
- CTRL+V: Paste
- CTRL+Z: Undo
- CTRL+B: Bold
- CTRL+U: Underline
- CTRL+I: Italic
- SHIFT+right click: Displays a shortcut menu containing alternative commands
- SHIFT+double click: Runs the alternate default command (the second item on the menu)
- ALT+double click: Displays properties
- SHIFT+DELETE: Deletes an item immediately without placing it in the Recycle Bin
- F1: Starts Windows Help
- F10: Activates menu bar options
- SHIFT+F10 Opens a shortcut menu for the selected item (this is the same as right-clicking an object
- CTRL+ESC: Opens the Start menu (use the ARROW keys to select an item)
- CTRL+ESC or ESC: Selects the Start button (press TAB to select the taskbar, or press SHIFT+F10 for a context menu)
- CTRL+SHIFT+ESC: Opens Windows Task Manager
- ALT+DOWN ARROW: Opens a drop-down list box
- ALT+TAB: Switch to another running program (hold down the ALT key and then press the TAB key to view the task-switching window)
- SHIFT: Press and hold down the SHIFT key while you insert a CD-ROM to bypass the automatic-run feature
- ALT+SPACE: Displays the main window’s System menu (from the System menu, you can restore, move, resize, minimize, maximize, or close the window)
- ALT+- (ALT+hyphen): Displays the Multiple Document Interface (MDI) child window’s System menu (from the MDI child window’s System menu, you can restore, move, resize, minimize, maximize, or close the child window)
- CTRL+TAB: Switch to the next child window of a Multiple Document Interface (MDI) program
- ALT+underlined letter in menu: Opens the menu
- ALT+F4: Closes the current window
- CTRL+F4: Closes the current Multiple Document Interface (MDI) window
- ALT+F6: Switch between multiple windows in the same program (for example, when the Notepad Find dialog box is displayed, ALT+F6 switches between the Find dialog box and the main Notepad window)
Shell objects and general folder/Windows Explorer shortcuts
For a selected object:
- F2: Rename object
- F3: Find all files
- CTRL+X: Cut
- CTRL+C: Copy
- CTRL+V: Paste
- SHIFT+DELETE: Delete selection immediately, without moving the item to the Recycle Bin
- ALT+ENTER: Open the properties for the selected object
Press and hold down the CTRL key while you drag the file to another folder.
Press and hold down CTRL+SHIFT while you drag a file to the desktop or a folder.
- F4: Selects the Go To A Different Folder box and moves down the entries in the box (if the toolbar is active in Windows Explorer)
- F5: Refreshes the current window.
- F6: Moves among panes in Windows Explorer
- CTRL+G: Opens the Go To Folder tool (in Windows 95 Windows Explorer only)
- CTRL+Z: Undo the last command
- CTRL+A: Select all the items in the current window
- BACKSPACE: Switch to the parent folder
- SHIFT+click+Close button: For folders, close the current folder plus all parent folders
- Numeric Keypad *: Expands everything under the current selection
- Numeric Keypad +: Expands the current selection
- Numeric Keypad -: Collapses the current selection.
- RIGHT ARROW: Expands the current selection if it is not expanded, otherwise goes to the first child
- LEFT ARROW: Collapses the current selection if it is expanded, otherwise goes to the parent
- CTRL+TAB/CTRL+SHIFT+TAB: Move through the property tabs
- Press SHIFT five times: Toggles StickyKeys on and off
- Press down and hold the right SHIFT key for eight seconds: Toggles FilterKeys on and off
- Press down and hold the NUM LOCK key for five seconds: Toggles ToggleKeys on and off
- Left ALT+left SHIFT+NUM LOCK: Toggles MouseKeys on and off
- Left ALT+left SHIFT+PRINT SCREEN: Toggles high contrast on and off
- Windows Logo: Start menu
- Windows Logo+R: Run dialog box
- Windows Logo+M: Minimize all
- SHIFT+Windows Logo+M: Undo minimize all
- Windows Logo+F1: Help
- Windows Logo+E: Windows Explorer
- Windows Logo+F: Find files or folders
- Windows Logo+D: Minimizes all open windows and displays the desktop
- CTRL+Windows Logo+F: Find computer
- CTRL+Windows Logo+TAB: Moves focus from Start, to the Quick Launch toolbar, to the system tray (use RIGHT ARROW or LEFT ARROW to move focus to items on the Quick Launch toolbar and the system tray)
- Windows Logo+TAB: Cycle through taskbar buttons
- Windows Logo+Break: System Properties dialog box
- Application key: Displays a shortcut menu for the selected item
- Windows Logo+L: Log off Windows
- Windows Logo+P: Starts Print Manager
- Windows Logo+C: Opens Control Panel
- Windows Logo+V: Starts Clipboard
- Windows Logo+K: Opens Keyboard Properties dialog box
- Windows Logo+I: Opens Mouse Properties dialog box
- Windows Logo+A: Starts Accessibility Options (if installed)
- Windows Logo+SPACEBAR: Displays the list of Microsoft IntelliType shortcut keys
- Windows Logo+S: Toggles CAPS LOCK on and off
- TAB: Move to the next control in the dialog box
- SHIFT+TAB: Move to the previous control in the dialog box
- SPACEBAR: If the current control is a button, this clicks the button. If the current control is a check box, this toggles the check box. If the current control is an option, this selects the option.
- ENTER: Equivalent to clicking the selected button (the button with the outline)
- ESC: Equivalent to clicking the Cancel button
- ALT+underlined letter in dialog box item: Move to the corresponding item
Get 10 to 50 Recruits per moth in your Business! Get Automated Today
Entrepreneur Global Network – Review FIND OUT MORE NOW! Click Here NOW!
At [EGN] Entrepreneur Global Network we have come together to bring to you a Group and a Community, where you can take your pick from our [EGN] Preparatory School, [EGN] University or even have them BOTH with our [EGN] Graduation Plan. You can have the opportunity to DIG IN to one of our numerous Training Platforms, Tools or Item Solutions.
Here [EGN] we are everything about Value and Relationships. We have a lot to provide our customers and Business Partners. Simply due to the fact that of this factor alone, it has become an extremely lucrative solution to a complex online advertising world.
[EGN] Entrepreneur Global Network is hosts to an Amazing blogging community, in addition to providing instructional training services and products for online marketers to start-up their own home-based and small businesses.
[EGN] Entrepreneur Global Network offers business and marketing software products and tools, including an amazing blogging system, training, and several coaching packages for start-up, home-based, little and medium businesses. Countless people avail themselves of the items that [EGN] [EGN] Entrepreneur Global Network has at your disposal, a location where affiliates can make CRAZY commissions off the sales of these AMAZING!! Products.